Demolition Communication Questions
1. Which symbols can you understand by image alone (i.e. without text)?
2. Are there any symbols that are not recognizable without the text?
3. How would you make the confusing symbols more clear? Please explain.
4. What else is missing from the Demolition Dictionary?
5. Where do you think signage should be posted? Be specific.
6. What is the best way to reach people who can’t make it to the community meetings?
7. Where are the places we could all bring or distribute materials?
8. What kinds of demolition materials would you be most likely to share and or keep? Please be specific (e.g. booklet, pamphlet, poster, magnet etc.)
9. What else could we do to help educate our neighbors about the demolition?
10. Anything else?